Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I Hate Pussy Vampire!



YESH! That forking pussy head! He's such an asshole.
For those of you who don't know him, he's actually my school teacher. Not gonna mention much about him.
In case I get caught later. :P YES! As I was saying, I don't know for what forking reason HE HATES ME!
Scolds me, whack me, ask me to solve shitty questions on the board! Argh! I had enough.
Last Friday, Tan, Siang & I were splashing water on each other during his lesson.
We got his attention alright. But he doesn't know that we're playing with water.
As predicted, he called me in front to solve some shitty question. But I have no forking idea how to do it.
So my other friend Soon Leng passed me his paper. Oops! Pussy saw! But I didn't care.
I walked to the front with my wet pants caused by TAN & SIANG!
I wrote exactly what's on Soon Leng's paper on the whiteboard.
After writing it, he asked me, "How did you get this?"
Without even thinking of what to answer I said, "How the FUCK should I know?"
I said it quite soft but he heard! DAMN! I know I'm in deep shit already.
He pulled my shoulder and yelled at me! He asked me to repeat myself.
Well, I did repeat myself but this time without the word. "How should I know?"
He said, "NONONO! YOU MISSED OUT A WORD THERE!"
He almost slapped me when he said that. I kept quiet. Then he pushed me away and asked me to stand outside the class.

I did. Then Puan Sasikala passed by. Siang looked at me through the window. I told her about Puan Sasikala.
She was shocked. Me too. As she was approaching, I was thinking of what to say if she asked.
She passed by. I said Good Morning teacher. She smiled and asked why are you standing here?
I said I didn't finish my homework. Then she walked away. PHEW!
Then after Pussy's lesson was Sejarah which was relieved by my AWESOME english teacher Miss Hanisah!
The class stood up and said Thank You to Pussy. As he walks out the class, I thought he would ask me to follow him to see the discipline teacher or whatsoever. But he didn't.
He just glared at me and showed me his PUSSY FACE! I walked in the class SWEARING & CURSING! What a day!

When school ended, Tan, Siang & I as planned, SPLASH water on Verinia. Hope you liked it. :D

CIAO~

No comments:

Post a Comment