Friday, March 26, 2010

School was fun today!

As usual..
I had Bio lesson today and I thought Pn Hasfah was gonna enter..
Thank God she didn't come..
So Alice Chong entered my class..
Superb..
Too bad she had to leave for some stuff..
Then Pn Lim entered..
Argh!
She was like, "Buat SKTG! Jangan bercakap"
Eff larh..

Well
Just when Maiyana started writing on the whiteboard..
Alice came back from Wonderland.. (JKJK)
Haha..
Then I was tired..
So I slept off..
She's very very very very extremely kind..
She walked around and chatted with Verinia..
I was still sleeping when Alice was chatting with Verinia..
Then her lesson ended..
She went off and said GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!
AWWW..
How sweet..
Then she walked pass the corridor and she saw me lying down on my table..
I quickly waved my hand and say, "Bye teacher!"
She smiled and said the same..
I felt so happy..


Then during Math period..
I went to sit next to Siang Er..
Then Verinia told me what she said to Alice..
She told her that Pussy Vamp DIG my nose with a marker pen..
WTF!!
He did not DIG..
He just poked..
Argh!

Then after recess was BM..
Argh!
That lady again..
Did I mention that she looks like ROZ from Monster Inc...
Here's a descrption about her..
Slow-moving and slow-talking, but the quick-witted slug has her eyes on everything..
She looks like this..


LOL..
Then after BM was Chemistry..
Which was quite boring too..
But when we're on our journey to the lab.. (journey LOL)
We passed by the LPG Setor..
Verinia says LPG's in there and there's where he belongs..
Haha..
Then while teacher was collecting RM5 for Peka in the lab..
Akid was playing with the THINGY!!
LOL..
I don't know what it's called..
Anyway, it's kinda like a webcam..
So he pointed it to himself and showed his middle finger..
Everyone had a great time laughing..
He even hold his ass and shake them..
LOL..
Class clown..
Then he went and showed some dirty stuff with his wonderful fingers..
And school finally ends..
Yay!

~Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment