Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What happened yesterday!

Went to school as usual..
Then during assembly, there's prize giving or whatever it is for the top 15 (i think) for cross country..
Cheah Zhi Ming was doing his revision that time too..
Then Pn. Yean with her BLOODY SHARP EYES targetted on Cheah..
She came and scolded him..
Here's the convo..

Pn Yean : Simpan buku kamu. Sekarang bukan masa untuk kamu rajin.
Cheah : *looked at her for few seconds and say* AIYAH!!!
Pn Yean : TUTUP BUKU KAMU SEKARANG DAN SIMPAN!!
Cheah : *closed the book and shut-ted up!

Then i told him..
Why didnt you fight back, if i were you i fought back already!
He said i wouldnt dare coz im a coward last year..
But im not this year..
I fought back at Pn. Lily and she got nothing else to say..
Muahaha..
Then she catch me pulak coz of my hair..
So i went there WITHOUT MY SPECS..
Coz if i do, Chew-ster will catch..
Argh..
Then Chew-ster came to me and ask me to put my hair down..
Then he saw my fingernails pulak!
Verinia asked me to cut in the morning but i say nevermind they wont check..
But i turns out that Chew-ster's the one checking..
Then kena 3 kesalahan..

-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment