Friday, March 12, 2010

Webcam-ing with Verinia Yesterday

My cousin came over to my house yesterday..
Then i decided to webcam with Verinia..
HEHE..
Then when I was watching video on youtube..
I asked her to shut up..
Then she said she'll go change into her pyjamas..
Then I continued watching the video..

GUESS WHAT?!?!

I finished watching the video and I went back to the MSN window..
I saw Verinia biting something in her mouth...
So i yelled, "WHAT'S THAT IN YOUR MOUTH????"
She did not answer..
So i yelled again..
After yelling a few times..
She didnt answer me too..
Then i found out that she didnt put her earphone on..
How stupid can i get?!

Then I told my cousin that Verinia laughs like GOOFY!!
He said he wants to hear..
Then I asked Verinia to laugh..
But she didnt want too..
Cause she's shy..
Then my cousin and I played a couple of funny ringtones from our phones to make her laugh..
It kinda work..
I used ACHMED ringtone..
LOL..
She tried her best not to laugh..

Then...
Something struck my brain..
BRAIN BLAST!! xD
I played a part of a song and Verinia burst out with laughter..
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..
I played True Love's Kiss..
I played the......
AAAAAAHHHHHHH AAAAAHHH AAAHHHH PART!!!
She immediately remove her earphone and laughed..
I did that quite a number of times to make her laugh..
That trick never gets old..
Haha..
That's All!

-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment