Sunday, March 14, 2010

Things that happened yesterday

I went out to my aunt's salon..
My cousins are there too..
Sakai Mei & Sakai Pei..
3 of us call ourselves "THE SAKAIZ"..
LOL..
Hehe..

We planned to go time square actually..
But due to transportation problem..
We didnt make it there..
We wanted to go there to buy present for my aunt (Sakai Pei's mom)..
And also to have fun..
Then, we planned to go jusco to but the adults didnt want us to go there..
They think its dangerous..
Maybe it is dangerous..
LOL..
Then I asked my mom to fetch us to Secret Recipe to buy a cake..
We went there..
Then Sakai Mei & I acting as usual..
BEING SAKAI!!
Then we kept telling each other to behave ourselves..
How stupid was that..

Then Sakai Pei kept asking me for cute guyz number..
WTH!!
Then we bought a Raspberry Cheese Cake..
Its AWESOME..
Then we asked the people there to write "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM" on the cake..
And its also written "FROM THE SAKAIZ"
LOL..
Here's some pictures and videos..

No comments:

Post a Comment